So what have we got to offer you the diver both new and old….
- The 15 acre lake has many attractions for you to explore including The Bus, The Elizabeth Austin Lifeboat, Thorpe Park Rangers,The Wreck site, Line Laying Area, Dragon Boat, Die Hard Taxi, Sticky Uppy Boat………and lots more to discover.
- More platforms than any other inland dive site! All at various depths to practice all your skills, including our specially constructed confined water area perfect for shallow water skills.
- Waterside parking for everyone, So no need to strain yourself getting to the water.
- Want to learn to scuba dive? Our courses include all equipment, air fills, learning materials and entrance to Wraysbury Dive Centre.(No hidden extras!)
- Need kit? We offer , air/nitrox/trimix fills up to 300 bar. Plus oxygen fills with our funky haskell pump for all you rebreather divers.
- Fully stocked shop for all those things you have lost, broken or forgotten. From bcd's to regulators to dive computers to cameras we have it all.
- Wraysbury Dive Centre is a for London and the South East offering all Technical Diving courses from Intro to Tech through to Rebreather. We also offer all PADI Rcreational courses.
- Hungry? Arthur, our resident chef and his team are on hand to provide you with Pre/Post Dive Bacon Sarnies, Tea, Coffee or maybe his world famous Cheesy Chips! - Awesome Food.
- The Fully Licensed Bar is open from 12pm everyday for that post dive Beer or Gin & Tonic.
- The heated Main Building is open to all divers both wet and dry.
- Need kit servicing? We can service most makes of regulators and bcd's. Cylinder testing coming soon!
- Just passed your Open Water or Ocean Diver and want to keep diving?
Give us a call and book your today.
- Need a friend? If you can’t find a friend we will try our best to find you someone to go diving with (we can’t guarantee it but we will try!) or you can for £25.
- Fancy trying Rebreathers? We are able to offer both Recreational and Technical rebreather courses.
- Maybe even consider the if you really, really, really don’t play well with others. We are the only inland dive centre that allows solo diving (if qualified and not on a rebreather!) so why not take full advantage of this!