Emergency Info for PADI pros and Rescue Divers
Where is the nearest recompression chamber to Wraysbury Dive Centre?
Whipps Cross University Hospital, NHS Trust Hyperbaric Unit,
London Hyperbaric Medicine Ltd,
Whipps Cross University Hospital NHS-Trust,
London E11 1NR.
- Daytime phone numbers: 0208 539 1222
- Fax: 0208 539 1333
- Emergency phone numbers: 07999292999
- Principal medical director: Dr. Peter Mueller
- 24 hour cover: Yes
- Chamber proximity to supporting hospital: On site
- Name and address of supporting hospital: Whipps Cross University Hospital Leytonstone London E11 1NR
- Chamber proximity to helicopter/winch point
- On site
Time to mobilise chamber: 30 minutes
- Category of chamber: Category 1
- PCT: Waltham Forest
Where is the nearest hospital to Wraysbury Dive Centre?
St Peter’s Hospital.
St. Peter’s Hospital, Chertsey is a 400 bedded acute Hospital. It is situated in 52 acres of greenbelt parkland between Woking and Chertsey near jct. 11 of the M25. It is 30 miles south west of central London and 10 miles from Heathrow Airport.
Where is the nearest fixed telephone line at Wraysbury Dive Centre?
In the compressor room.
Where is the Oxygen/Medic kit kept at Wraysbury Dive Centre?
In the main building.