Is it time to get your kit serviced?We offer on site servicing
Come visit our historic shipwreck
Go TechLearn technical diving with the best
Have FunLearn to Scuba Dive at Wraysbury Dive Centre
No buddies?Come and do the Solo Diver course
Meet Someone NewAsk about our new diver deals
Please read our Covid Site Rules before visiting - Covid Rules
No Booking Required!
- The 15 acre lake has many attractions for you to explore including The Bus, The Elizabeth Austin Lifeboat,The Cave System, Thorpe Park Rangers,The Wreck site, Line Laying Area, Dragon Boat, Die Hard Taxi, Sticky Uppy Boat………and lots more to discover.
- More platforms than any other inland dive site! All at various depths to practice all your skills, including our specially constructed confined water area perfect for shallow water skills.
- Waterside parking for everyone, So no need to strain yourself getting to the water.No need to pre-book.
- Want to learn to scuba dive? Our recreational courses include all equipment, air fills, learning materials and entrance to Wraysbury Dive Centre.(No hidden extras!)
- Need kit? We offer
, air/nitrox/trimix fills. Please be aware we do not fill cylinders or tanks for air rifles or paintball guns. Plus oxygen fills with our funky haskell pump for all you rebreather divers. We now offer off site air fills for divers producing a valid certification. This is available Monday to Friday 10am-3pm (please bring certification)
- Fully stocked shop for all those things you have lost, broken or forgotten. From bcd's to regulators to dive computers to cameras we have it all.
- Hungry? Our resident chef and his team are on hand to provide you with Pre/Post Dive Bacon Sarnies, Tea, Coffee or maybe some world famous Cheesy Chips!
- Awesome Food.
- The Fully Licensed Bar is open from 12pm everyday for that post dive Beer or Gin & Tonic.
- The heated Main Building is open to all divers both wet and dry all year round.
- Need kit servicing? We can service most makes of regulators and bcd's. Cylinder testing and O2 cleaning all on-site
- Just passed your Open Water or Ocean Diver and want to keep diving?
Give us a call and book your
- Need a friend? If you can’t find a friend we will try our best to find you someone to go diving with (we can’t guarantee it but we will try!) or you can
for £25. Subject to availability
- Maybe even consider the
if you really, really, really don’t play well with others. We are the only inland dive centre that allows solo diving (if qualified and not on a rebreather!) so why not take full advantage of this!
- We are the most popular dive site in the world! Log your dives on the PADI Scuba Earth logbook today.
We Are Open! From 2nd December 2020!!
Following today’s government announcements we are extremely excited to announce that we will be re-opening for you all to come diving again from next Wednesday (2nd) at 0900am. No booking required.
Almost everyone who visited us prior to lockdown were fantastic and supported us with sticking to all guidelines set out by the government and by us. For this we would like to say a huge thank you. It is imperative that this continues so we can stay open for everyone. We therefore ask that all individuals, clubs and dive schools continue to stick to and be especially mindful of the following:
It is your responsibility to stick to ALL government guidelines and rules. This includes following specified group sizes and managing social distancing.
When on site please follow directions of any staff members.
ONLY divers are allowed on site. We cannot allow any spectators - this includes parents of diving children. We ask all dive schools and clubs to make parents aware of this before they sign a child up to a course. It is not fair for our staff to have to argue with parents who are not happy about this.
We also ask that Wraysbury is not used as a drop off or pick up point for equipment or materials. One individual as surface support per club or dive centre is allowable.
Please do not arrive at the gate before 0900am - if you are early please wait in the village car park by the shops until we are open and not outside residential homes.
Please remember that out of the water is at 3pm.
Changing rooms will continue to be closed - there is a modesty hut outside for use of changing. Toilets will be open.
Please read our full covid rules and guidelines before attending our site. They can be found by following this link:
The kitchen, dive shop, dive school and servicing department will all be open.
Thank you once again for supporting us and we look forward to seeing you all again very sooon. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call (01784488007, email (
) or message us here.